Monday, August 18, 2014

Which blogs and bloggers do you read on content marketing?

I'm setting up my Feedly list for content marketing. I've got a few blogs and bloggers I know I want to follow, but of course I get concerned I'm missing someone or something wonderful. Whom do you follow?

Help me set up my list.

  • MarketingProfs
  • CMI
  • Copyblogger, read this a lot
  • Hubspot
  • Marketo
  • Moz
  • Problogger
  • Social Media Examiner, not so prestigious (is it the design?) but often useful
  • KissMetrics, occasional lifesavers
  • Avinash Kaushik's Occam's Razor, because folks say I should
  • Porent's Content Idea Generator, fun and helpful
  • Blog Tyrant Ramsay Taplin, in spite of myself
  • Brian Dean at BackLinko, I just found I was linking to his blogs
  • Demian Farnworth at CopyBot
  • Bryan Eisenburg I'm going to try

What do you think of these?

Who is missing?

Context-rich marketing, courtesy of Vincie for Miles to Go.

1 comment: